Having problems remembering all the inputs to rip someone’s beating heart from their chest? Well, for better or worst, Warner Bros and Neither Realm can help you with that for the low low price of $4.99, which will unlock 30 Easy-input fatalities for Mortal Kombat X. These are disposable and run out after every use, allowing you to buy more if you want to.
This isn’t the only DLC pack to hit MKX as it launches today, other packs include:
- Kombat Pack ($29.99 USD) – offers you early access to 4 playable characters (including Jason Vorhees and Predator), plus skins.
- Goro ($4.99 USD) – gives you Goro as a playable character.
- Blue Steel Sub-Zero ($1.99 USD) – lets you play as Blue Steel Sub Zero.
- Unlock all Krypt items ($19.99 USD) – lets you unlock everything in the Krypt in one fell swoop.
- Samurai Pack (bundle only) – gives you three new character skins.
Micro-Transactions are usually a bad thing in many games but it is important to note a few things. 1) The easy-input fatalities do not affect the outcome of the match, 2) you don’t have to buy them.
What is your take on Micro-Transactions? Do they hurt the actual game?