Persona 4’s dancing Spin-off title, Dancing All Night, has been given a release date in Japan, and to celebrate it’s arrivial a “Beary” awesome trailer featuring Kuma (or Teddie in North America.) The trailer highlights several interesting features, the first being the addition of a Story Mode to the game in a similar fashion to the Fighting game spin-off Persona 4 Arena. It also shows off several of Teddie’s costumes for both his bear form and his human form.
The Japanese release for the game is set for June 25, while in North America we’ll get to dance along later in the fall. The game will be available in both a Standard Edition and a new Collectors edition, dubbed the Disco Fever Edition.
The game will be priced at $50 for the standard edition and $80 for the Disco Fever, which Atlus prepared a quick checklist to tell you what will be available in the collectors edition:
- Two Discs Chock Full of Persona 4 Music Remixes: Hear the Persona 4: Dancing All Night soundtrack in all its glory! The two-disc CD set is full of original classics including “Pursuing My True Self,” and “Shadow World,” new song arrangements including “Heartbeat, Heartbreak” and “Your Affection,” remixes by artists including Lotus Juice, TK, and Yuu Miyake, and completely new songs specifically composed for P4D!
- Last Night a Vita Pouch Saved My Life: Protect your PS Vita in this custom P4D enameled pouch with a full color P4D design featuring Teddie in all his Elvis-esque jumpsuit glory on one side, and an embossed version of the P4D logo on the reverse. Not for sale in North America, the “Disco Fever” edition is the only way to get the exquisitely detailed pouch.
- Costume Change: Two sets of paid DLC outfits will come with the “Disco Fever” Edition for free — Persona 3’s Gekkoukan High School uniform set, and the summer break outfit set to dress up Chie, Kanji, Rise, Naoto, and the rest of the human (sorry, Teddie) Investigation Team! The song “Never More” is also included as a bonus playable song.
- All About that Bear: Never lose your keys or whatever else again with a golden Teddie keychain. Exclusive to North America, the gold (not real gold, of course) keychain comes embossed in the visage of all of Teddie’s gloriousness, based on the belt buckle design on his P4D jumpsuit!
- The Whole Package: All the items will come in a large collectible box with custom disco ball art (based on the Japanese Crazy Value Pack version of P4D).