When the Sierra brand was resurrected, Activision and developer The Odd Gentleman opt to bring back the classic adventure series, King’s Quest. Like with most recent adventure games (Broken Age, Brutal Legend) the game is going to have a star studded cast of actors.
The game’s story will follow King Graham as an old man, voiced by Back to the Future star Christopher Llyod to his daughter, played by Maggie Elizabeth Jones. Young Graham is played by Josh Keaton, best known for his work in Disney’s Hercules among countless other roles.
The rest of the cast members include:
- Zelda Williams (Legend of Korra)
- Wallace Shawn (Princess Bride, Toy Story)
- Tom Kenny (SpongeBob SquarePants, Adventure Time)
- Michael Benyaer (Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen)
- Loretta Devine (Crash)
- Gideon Emery (Teen Wolf, Daredevil)
- Jean Gilpin (Frozen)
- Michael Gough (Batman series)
- Andy Pessoa (Transformers Prime)
- Kevin Michael Richardson (The Cleveland Show)
- Kath Soucie (Rugrats)
- Fred Tatasciore (Marvel’s Avengers Assemble)
- Richard White
- Michael-Leon Wooley (The Princess and the Frog)
No release date has been given for the remake, but you can see from the latest developers diary that the game is in good hands with the enthusiastic team at The Odd Gentleman.