The Phantom Thieves are ready to “Take your Heart” when the highly anticipated JRPG, Persona 5, launches on February 14 2017. Atlus released announced the release date today along with a special edition and pricing for the game.
The special edition for the game, called the “Take your Heart” edition, will be for the PS4 edition of the game only and will be priced at USD$89.99/CAD$109.99. The collection features the following:
- Soundtrack CD: A selection of music from Persona 5 by legendary series composer Shoji Meguro in a CD wallet featuring P5 artwork.
- 4″ Morgana plush: Morgana the cat is not just the mascot of the Phantom Thieves, but is also a member–and also not just a cat! The premium edition includes an exclusive 4″ plush of Morgana.
- 64-page hardcover art book: This art book is full of concept sketches, character art, and more by character designer Shigenori Soejima.
- SteelBook: As strong as a vault, the game disc for the PS4 will come specially packaged in a SteelBook collectible case, emblazoned with Persona 5 designs.
- School bag: Designed after the traditional school bags in Japan, the exclusive replica bag comes complete with the Shujin Academy crest.
- Collectible outer box: Easily the largest premium edition in ATLUS’ history, the entirety of the “Take Your Heart” Premium Edition comes in a colossal collectible box.
Of course, the regular edition of the game will feature a Steel Book casing (while supplies last) and will be priced at USD$59.99/CAD$79.99, while the PS3 version will be USD$49.99/CAD$59.99.
Atlus will be on the floor at E3 next week, so we’re expecting to hear some more Persona 5 goodness then.